Bleach :: Everlasting Aeons
Welcome to Bleach: Everlasting Aeons!
Welcome to Bleach: Everlasting Aeons!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IMPORTANT LINKS

✖Register
✖Rules
✖Character Creation
✖Character DataBase
✖Current Shinigami Ranks
✖Help Desk

HEAD-ADMINs

MOD

FOUNDER
Latest topics
» Bleached Soul RP
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty19/06/11, 07:06 am by Guest

» Manga Community
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty31/05/11, 10:42 am by Lucas

» Ten God Kings Of Hueco Mundo
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty28/05/11, 01:08 pm by Syra Schiffer

» Not The Norm City
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty27/05/11, 02:24 pm by Guest

» Demon Template
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty27/05/11, 01:35 pm by Lucas

» Katsutoshi Watanabe [Shinigami-Finished]
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty27/05/11, 07:51 am by Lucas

» Mr.B
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty26/05/11, 04:45 pm by MrLKK

» Sora.
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty26/05/11, 01:37 am by Syra Schiffer

» Naruto Saigen RP
Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty11/05/11, 11:58 am by Guest

Affiliates

Our Banner

Lucas suggestions No. 1 C0xrtzamgoxtw9al6zeh

Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is farapatr

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 74 subjects

Share | 

Lucas suggestions No. 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucas
Lucas
Gemini

Number of Posts : 50

________
Items Bought:

Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Lucas suggestions No. 1   Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty15/03/11, 11:25 am

Alright so here is my suggestions:

1. missions board

2. in some board a topic saying Vaizard rankings or my army idea. no stats given but its kool to say ur in the army, but also stating that they can either choose to in it or not.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chilly
Mr.Chilly
Gemini

Number of Posts : 13

________
Items Bought:

Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas suggestions No. 1   Lucas suggestions No. 1 Empty16/03/11, 05:40 am

Well i agree with you Lucas on the mission board idea, but the viard army/organization should be like made later once there are enough Vizards to make it. I already have a basic idea of a good structure for it that my brother and I had made back on a different bleach site where Urufu and I used to RP on. I also have a suggestion of how the missions board would be if you would like help on it.

1) The mission thing should get its own board with 3 sub-boards in it. The sub-boards should be:
A) Mission Creation: Basically people would post here with possible Missions, after having filled out a template. Once it get dones it should get 2 staff approvals, it will be moved to a new board named Active Missions.

B)Active Mission: TThis would be where approved missions would go to so that members could look at and potentially join a mission. Than the mission remain there until it is either completed or failed.

C) Missions Completed/Failed: This is would be where all completed missions, jobs and bounties would go. Inactive missions would be posted here too, and can be retrieved by request.

And finally i think that the Mission Creation Template should be something along the lines of this

Name of Mission:
Pretty self-explanatory. Please keep it the same as the title of the thread.

Client:
Who is hiring you to complete this mission?

Race Needed:
What race is required, and how many? Please make note of stuff like that.

Requirements:
Any additional requirements? Need a person that can go under water, or fly, or one especially stealthy? Does this require a coordinated team instead of a few lone members? Post those in this field. If not, leave it blank.

Reward Offered:
tThe mission reward doesn't have to be huge.

Plot Description:
What is the backstory leading up to this mission that makes it so important? This is the crucial part of the mission, so make sure it's at least two paragraphs with five sentences each, for those of you who count words.

Mission Description:
This is the area where you describe what exactly the members will have to do to complete the mission. Please use as much detail as you can to make it clear, at least a five-sentence paragraph's worth.

Objective Summary:
This is just for reference, put most of the key objectives into bullet format here. Basically a summary of the above field.

Well that was just my two cent's to try to help and make this site epic, also we should have shops and recieve money from every post we make to make Rping even more fun and reward the people on the site.
Back to top Go down

Lucas suggestions No. 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top